Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stuffing Balls Wrapped in Bacon



Happy Thanksgiving!

Since my family doesn't reallyl care for stuffing (I end up being the only one who eats it). I decided to try to make it more appealing. I was thinking appetizer... so here it is stuffing balls wrapped in bacon.

Prepare your stuffing according to package directions: basically adding sauteed onions with celery and broth. Let cool. Cut your bacon slices in half. Make a tablespoon size ball with the stuffing, wrap the bacon around and secure with a toothpick. You can make them on the stove top in a skillet or in the oven. I haven't put mine into the oven yet, waiting for the turkey to cook, but I went ahead and made a couple on the stove top to taste them and blog them for you to see.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I have got to have one right now! I'm starving and this would hit the spot perfect! What a great treat, for me anyway! Happy Thanksgiving Iovonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Lyndsey! They taste really good :)

    ReplyDelete